La Digue, the fourth largest island of the Seychelles archipelago, is most famous for the Anse Source d’Argent beach with its fine white sands and majestic granite boulders.
Below you will find some information and contact details for both, luxury and budgets establishments, on La Digue.
Medium & Luxury Accommodation
• La Digue Island Lodge. The Lodge is the main hotel on La Digue composed of 60 rooms with a wide choice of accomodation ranging from standard rooms to chalets and suites. It borders with the Anse Reunion beach and is situated in a peaceful and exotic tropical garden of coconut palms, takamaka trees and a variety of flowering plants.
Anse Reunion, La Digue Island; Tel.: +248 292 525; Fax: +248 234 100 / 132 / 366; Email: email@example.com
• L'Union Estate. Located within the private L'Union Estate, next to Anse Source d'Argent beach, the most beautiful beach in the world, the 4 self-catering chalets are each equipped with air conditioned, double bedrooms, bathroom with bath & shower, terrace, minibar, telephone, TV and other facilities.
La Digue; Tel: +248 234 240; Fax: +248 234 005
• Patatran Village offers 12 comfortable bungalows, 4 of them for family accommodation, each equipped with shower-stall, refrigerated bar, telephone, ceiling fan and air conditioner.
Anse Patates, La Digue; Tél: +248 234 333; Fax: +248 234 344; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hotel L'Ocean. The hotel has 8 rooms, each with air conditioning, minibar, shower and a terrace. It is located next to Patatran Village, at Anse Patate on the North coast.
Anse Patates, La Digue; Tel: +248 234 180
• Chateau St Cloud. The pick of the guesthouses on La Digue has 10 rooms each equipped with a ceiling fan, a veranda, a large bathroom with a separate bath and shower, IDD telephone, Mini Bar. Air conditioning included for superior rooms but available upon request for the others. It is situated about a ten-minute walk to the beach, at the foot of the island's only mountain.
La Digue; Tel: +248 234346; Fax +248 234545; Email: email@example.com
• Paradise Flycatcher's Lodge. Situated at Anse Reunion it consists of 4 chalets each with 2 large bedrooms and a small terrace. Each chalet is equipped with fridge, minibar, ceiling fan and private bathroom with hot water.
Tel: +248 23 40 15
• Fleur de Lys offers 4 bungalows with one bedroom, veranda, fridge, bathroom with shower, ceiling fan and optional air conditioner. The bungalows are situated in a central location, a few minutes walk to the jetty at La Passe and 200 m from the nearest beach.
Anse Reunuion, La Digue. Tel: +248 234 459; Fax: +248 234 459; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bernique. Situated at 5 minutes by bicycle from the jetty and from most of the island beaches, the establishment offers 9 double rooms equipped with ceiling fans, ensuite bathrooms, hot & cold water and private verandas.
La Passe, La Digue. Tel: +248 23 42 29; Fax: +248 23 42 88
• Calou Guesthouse. A small but fine guest house with 5 private bungalows in a peaceful tropical garden, at 700 m of the sea. Each bungalow offers one bedroom with 2 single beds and is equipped with a ceiling fan, safe, fridge, private bath with tiled shower, hot & cold water, sitting area and terrace.
Wilvina & Klaus Jesinghaus, La Digue; Tel/Fax: +248 234 083; Email: email@example.com
Accommodation on the other islands:
• Mahe accommodation
• Praslin accommodation