Measuring 38 square kilometres (7 miles by 2 miles) in area and containing some 5,000 inhabitants, Praslin is the second largest island of the Seychelles archipelago. About a 15-minute plane ride from Mahe, Praslin has to offer miles of soft white sand, lush coconut groves and the famous Vallee de Mai National Park.
Below you will find some information and contact details for both, luxury and budgets establishments, on Praslin.
Medium & Luxury Accommodation
• Lemuria Resort of Praslin - At just 5 minutes from Praslin airport, the 5 star deluxe resort with its 18 hole championship golf course is surrounded by luxuriant and rare vegetation, washed by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
Lemuria Resort of Praslin, Anse Kerlan, Seychelles; Tel: +248 281 281; Fax: +248 281 000; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• La Reserve Hotel. Privately owned, professionally managed and recently renovated La Reserve is indisputably one of Praslin's most distinguished Seychellois Style Hotels. Located at Anse Petite Cour on the North West coast of Praslin, its private beach borders one of the five Marine Parks in Seychelles. The hotel has 32 Deluxe (68 sqm) and 8 Superior (64 sqm) sea facing Rooms with all the facilities.
Anse Petite Cour, Praslin; Tel: +248 298000 ; Fax: +248 232166; Email: email@example.com
• Coco de Mer Hotel - The 4 star hotel offers modern facilities and is set on the beach in lush tropical gardens filled with mango and banana trees, coconut palms and colourful flowers.
Its sister establishment The Black Parrot Suites is built around a natural rock feature and with the majority of the trees left in place, the suites have a distinct conservation conscious, secluded atmosphere. The hotels are situated on the South West coast of Praslin.
Tel: +248 233 900; Fax: +248 233 919; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hotel L'Archipel - The luxurious bungalows of the hotel L'Archipel nestle in the hillside overlooking a lovely private beach called Anse Gouvernement. The hotel is located North East of Praslin, at the end of the famous Côte d'Or.
Hotel L'Archipel, Anse Gouvernement in Praslin; Tel: +248 284700; Fax: +248 232072; Postal address: PO Box 1346, Victoria, Mahe
• Château de Feuilles - Situated on 5 hectares of land, it offers 9 rooms with a choice of bungalows, apartments, junior suites and villa. An outstanding view over the deep blue ocean invites you to the holiday of your dream.
Château de Feuilles Hotel, Pointe Cabris, Praslin Island; Tel: +248 29 00 00; Fax: +248 29.00.29; Email: email@example.com
• New Emerald Cove - Built on its own private beach at Anse la Farine, the hotel offers 1 family room, 29 standard and 18 superior rooms equipped with ensuite bathrooms, air conditioning, mini-bar fridges, telephones with international dialing (IDD) and electricity at 220V.
Anse La Farine, Praslin; Tel: +248 23 23 23; Fax: +248 23 23 00; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paradise Sun - French Creole style chalets with sea-facing verandas, air conditioning, mini-fridges and separate bathrooms providing all the comfort you need.
Paradise Sun, Anse Volbert, Praslin; Tel: +248 29 32 93; Fax: +248 23 20 19; Email: email@example.com
• Acajou Hotel - 28 fully decorated rooms spread out admist casuarina and takamaka trees by the water's edge. The hotel is situated on the beautiful Cote d'Or beach of Praslin and each room has the balcony facing the sea.
Cote d'Or, Praslin; Tel: +248 232 400; Fax: + 248 232 401; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Le Duc de Praslin - Situated in a beautiful tropical and orchid garden next to the famous Cote d’Or Beach the hotel has 18 spacious rooms all having a veranda, a modern ensuite bathroom and being well ventilated.
Anse Volbert, Côte d'Or, Praslin; Tel: +248 232 252; Fax: +248 232 355; Email: email@example.com
• Chalets Cote Mer. Located on the south coast of Praslin, not far from Bay Ste Anne jetty, it consist of 6 self catering chalets and 4 apartments, each equipped with sitting room, balcony, shower, ceiling fan, fridge and safe deposit box. Also air conditioning is available on request
Baie Ste Anne, Praslin; Tel: +248 232367; Fax: +248 232367
• Hotel Maison des Palmes - It offers 24 thatched beach bungalows set in a lush warm tropical garden well equiped to ensure you an idyllic holiday.
Ile de Praslin, Seychelles; Tel: +248 233 411; Fax: +248 233 880; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• L'Hirondelle Guest House. It consists of a three-bedroom house and four self-catering apartments, each having living room, veranda, complete kitchen, bathroom & shower and ceiling fans. The villa is facing one of the most beautiful beaches on Praslin, Anse Volbert.
L'Hirondelle Guest House; Cote d'Or, Praslin. Tel/Fax: +248 232243
• Mango Lodge. Set amidst mango trees and beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, Mango Lodge is situated on a ridge overlooking the whole of Cote d'Or and neighbouring islands. It consists of one Penthouse, 5 one-bedroom apartments and 5 chalets, each with with kitchen and terrace.
Mango Lodge Self Catering, Cote D'Or, Praslin; Tel/Fax: +248 232 077; Email: email@example.com
• Beach Villa. This bungalow resort, located directly at the beach of the Grand Anse, it consists of 9 double rooms equipped with private shower & WC, ceiling fans and terrace with sea view.
Grand Anse, Praslin; Tel/Fax: +248 233098; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation on the other islands:
• Mahe accommodation
• La Digue accommodation