• January 1st and 2nd - New Year
• Good Friday and Easter Sunday - Easter holiday
• May 1st - Labour Day
• June 5 - Corpus Christi
• June 18 - National Day
• June 29 - Independence Day
• August 15 - Assumption Day / La Digue festival
• November 1 - All Saints' Day
• December 8 - Immaculate Conception
• December 25 - Christmas Day
National Day - June 18, 1993 - A constitution established the third Republic.
Independence Day - June 29, 1976 - Seychelles became a sovereign Republic (the first republic).
Also, the Roman Catholic holy days of Good Friday, Easter, Corpus Christi, Assumption of Mary, All Saints' Day, and Christmas are national holidays.