Seychelles - Passport & Visa
The following entry requirements are given as a general guideline to the citizens traveling on tourism and does not apply to persons planning to work or emigrate to Republic of Seychelles.
A passport valid for at least six months beyond the date of arrival in the Seychelles, onward or return ticket, the local address where the visitor will stay, and proof of sufficient funds are required.
A one-month entry visa may be obtained upon arrival and may be extended for a period of up to one year.
Please note that this information is subject to change and you should check entry requirements with the Consular officials well in advance.
There is an airport departure tax of $40, which must be paid in U.S. dollars.
For additional information or specific details, consult the Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Seychelles in your country.
- USA. Permanent Mission of Seychelles to the U.N., New York. Tel: (1-212) 972-1785
- Australia. Seychelles Consulate, Perth. Tel: (61-9) 92 91 65 70
- Canada. Seychelles Consulate, Montreal. Tel: (514) 284-3322
- France. Seychelles Consulate, Paris. Tel: (33-1) 42 30 57 47
- Germany. Seychelles Consulate, Frankfurt. Tel: (49-69) 598 262
- Italy. Seychelles Consulate, Rome. Tel: (39-6) 678 0530
- Japan. Seychelles Consulate, Nagoya. Tel: (81-52) 72 23 354
- South Africa. Seychelles Consulate, Pretoria. Tel: (27-11) 781 0358
- Sweden. Seychelles Consulate, Stockholm. Tel: (46-8) 440 1938
- Switzerland. Seychelles Consulate, Zurich. Tel: (41-1) 285 7929